Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
PreK & K Storytime In-Person
- Tuesdays, 2:00-2:45 pm
- Registration for each weekly storytime is the Tuesday prior
- You may register for as many as you like; you do not need to register for the entire session
- Walk-ins are welcome starting at 1:55 as long as the program is not full, but we encourage you to register just in case
- Parents/caregivers must remain in the Children's Department duirng the program
- Children should be able to participate independently*
We're excited to share our favorite picture books (fiction, nonfiction, folktales, and graphic novels) and make a related drawing, painting, or craft each week!
*if your child is ages 4-6 and has special needs that prohibit them from participating without a parent/caregiver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon the day of your class so we can prepare an accommodation for you
Registration has closed.