Soft Skills Mastery Class for Early-career Individuals Online
This free online Soft Skills Mastery Class is for early-career individuals. Based on 20 years of research-based workforce development experience, the Soft Skills Mastery Class has been designed to develop capabilities in self-esteem and confidence, lifelong learning and metacognition, personal and professional core values, and literacy in a business culture oriented toward workplace success.
This class was created to empower individuals to move from entry-level positions to long-lasting professional success. This special online class will be 12 hours, 3 hours a day for four consecutive days. This class will consist of 2 hours of live training with an additional 1 hour of individual learning each day.
Participants will create actionable knowledge to help them develop as individuals, students, and professionals. Throughout the class, we will explore personal management skills needed for the workplace, including how participants’ experience and knowledge can translate into success at work.
Program objectives will help participants:
• Identify core personal and professional values
• Gain a self-awareness of strengths and learn how to address weaknesses
• Bolster self-esteem and self-acceptance
• Establish and nurture wellness and a healthy living lifestyle
• Identify and utilize learning styles and study strategies to support lifelong learning and adaptation
• Create development plans to achieve personal, academic, and professional goals using various approaches
• Recognize and understand emotional intelligence and its impact in the workplace
• Further develop interpersonal skills and identify transferable skills
Class Dates – Monday, December 12th through Thursday, December 15th,
from 10 a.m. until noon each day.
Register for this class here. You are registering to attend all four sessions. Registration will close on Friday, December 9th. Meeting invitations and directions to complete your registration will be sent to the email address you provide.
This class is free and offered by Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS). Workforce Opportunity Services is a leading non-profit organization connecting individuals from underserved populations with transformative career opportunities.
If you have any questions or comments about this class, you may contact Robin Waldschmidt, Program Coordinator for Spring City Public Library, at email@example.com.
This program is virtual.