How to Create an Upbeat, Organized Home Office In-Person / Online
Is your home office making you crazy? Creating a highly functional office goes beyond the desk whether you have a “regular” 9-5 job or another work situation. Let’s get real. Students, corporate workers, and entrepreneurs of all stripes now are clamoring for their own workspace.
- Securing essential equipment
- Re-using under-utilized space at home
- Organizing papers, digital files, and physical projects
- Staying focused despite ADHD, low motivation, odd work hours, and remote teams
- Looking professional wherever you work
No separate room for a home office? No problem. Carve out a professional home office even with:
- An open concept floorplan
- Kids at home
- Sharing space with a family member
- A tiny house or apartment
This presentation will help you organize the three parts to a functioning home office: the space and stuff in it, the technology, and the papers and data.
The future of work is finally here. Let’s do this.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- TPL King Meeting Room
- Library Location:
- Tredyffrin Library