Positioning Your Nonprofit for Funding Success, an Insider’s View In-Person
Join Lou Beccaria and Connie Carter for an in-person workshop and learn valuable strategies that can help your nonprofit organization!
Workshop topics will include:
1. Who gives? Why Do People Give? Generational Differences in Giving
2. Indicators of Governance Strength
3. Funders' Red-Flags Regarding Nonprofit Governance
4. The Critical Importance of Having an Operating Reserve Fund
5. Capacity-Building to Help Increase Nonprofit Effectiveness
This workshop will provide an insider’s look at how funders and donors perceive and evaluate your organization when making funding decisions. Included will be practical steps to take to proactively position your organization for fundraising success.
You can also purchase copies of their book at a discount during for the workshop!
Regular Single copy price: $19.95
- Friday, September 30, 2022
- 9:30am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Struble Room
- Library Location:
- Chester County Library