Dungeons & Dragons @ the Library In-Person
Join us as we battle goblins, orcs, liches, and the forces of evil. Collaborate with others to build an epic story of fantastical heroes and villains. Beginners and experienced players welcome! Session Zero (June 5th) will be character creation as well as setting game expectations and lines & veils.
We will be playing weekly on Mondays from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Open to all players ages 16+
Questions email Amber at email@example.com
Benefits of D&D:
- Improve your social and soft skills
- Practice quick calculation math
- Employ cooperative problem solving tactics
- Practice emotional regulation
- Exercise your imagination
- Cultivates teamwork