Body Dysmorphia In-Person / Online
This program will explore the ways in which we might feel pressure to present a certain way to the world around us and how it affects our mental health. Additionally, we will talk about the intersectionality of society, gender, and culture on our body image.
Attendees will learn:
- How to define body dysmorphia
- Identify signs and symptoms
- Identify risk factors
- About available resources
There will be open discussion following the presentation for questions and thoughts.
This program will be held in person with a Zoom option.
- Monday, June 5, 2023
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Borough Upstairs Meeting Room
- Library Location:
- Malvern Library